We’ve got a full fleet and dedicated operators ready to put in the mahi.
Flexible scheduling and personalised service mean an efficient and high-quality result every time. Our team is keen to do what’s needed to achieve the best possible result for you- we go above and beyond when it matters most. Our machines are serviced regularly by our trusted workshop team so that they can always perform at their best.
Posting & trellis work
Hear it from our clients.
"Our mutual agreement and business relationship with Hortus have been very positive, and we just renewed our contract for another round. Amongst the services Hortus provides, we particularly appreciate...
- Diligent respect of established transparent vineyard budget, as well as all wine industry legal and sustainability requirements.
- Efficient office, accounting and sustainability administration; such as filing spray schedule reports and attending to SWNZ audit procedures.
- Competent, energetic and performing viticulturalists.
- Self-contained contracting with able, well-trained and regular labour teams. They are fairly treated and well taken care of, in adequate housing and with community and quality of life.
- Easy communication and prompt, efficient responses to whatever routine or urgent needs we encounter.
- Eagerness to assist with ongoing present and future planning technical support; as well as to liaise and comply with winery expectations and management staff.
- Efficient presence during and after harvest.
All in all, from a good business, economic, public relation and sustainable perspective, we would highly recommend Hortus Limited Vineyard Management services."
Michele Saint-Alexis, Veraison Vineyard