Part TIME, PERMANENT
Come and join our fun and dedicated team. Hortus is an industry leader in vineyard management and labour supply for Viticulture and Horticulture. Duncannon (a division of Hortus) provides quality accommodation for 196 seasonal RSE Workers and Backpackers.
Due to growth, we are seeking a Housekeeping superstar to join our dedicated and friendly team.
This busy and reasonably physical job involves;
· General cleaning and re-supply of the communal areas such as dining room, kitchen, abolitions, laundry and bedrooms
· Spring Cleaning twice a year of all buildings inside and outside
· Pick-up and drop-off of Backpackers during summer months
· Customer service and helping with general questions and enquires
· Interacting with people from different cultures – especially Pacific Island nations
· Backup support to reception as required
This is a part-time permanent role. Your regular days of work will be Sunday and one other day of the week which can be negotiated with the successful applicant, However, there will be at least 20 weeks of additional work available to help cover annual leave, sick leave and peak times. Hours of work are 6am -2.30pm in Summer and 7am-3.30pm in Winter.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Housekeeper, however of greater importance is your friendly and approachable style and “can-do” attitude. If you are hardworking and take pride in your work, then we would love to chat!
A full clean Driver’s Licence is essential along with the ability to pass pre-employment and random Drug & Alcohol testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
For more information please contact Lucy MacLean, Recruitment & HR at Hortus on 021 358668.
To apply for this role please follow this link https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/apply/37830
Applications close Monday 12th March 2018